2014年2月13日星期四

WWT London Wetland Centre, London 2014-02-13

WWT London Wetland Centre, London
2014-02-13 morning, sunny with shower

I went to the WWT London Wetland Centre, it is something like the Wetland Park in Hong Kong.  There are a lot of area with feeded birds and some wild birds, where there are quite a large number of ducks and grooses that are endangered.  It might not be the best time for visiting the wetland in Feb but it was an interesting visit.  It started to rain just after I purchased the ticket, otherwise I might skip this visit.  The amount of birds was not that much as I expected.  I did have some interesting shots especially for the seagulls that playing with Maltesers.  There are otters in the park and I was lucky enough to see them.  I spent almost 4 hours in the park to walk around it and saw some birds that are not presence in Hong Kong.  I have a lot of work to do to name all these birds (left blank below for the moment).










































































































沒有留言:

發佈留言